Wednesday, 31 May 2017

The neighbour, and a minor revelation...

So I open Grindr, and get messaged by a guy "27metres away".  His profile is ok, so we chat for a bit.  Turns out he's in my building, and has been for 8 months.  I ask why I've not seen him before, and he informs he's only just decided to get the app.  Seems he's a middle aged long-distance family man who likes cock (sound familiar?), and is just as bored as the rest of us.  After some ongoing chat over a couple of days, he nominates his apartment number and offers 'tea'.  But the swimmer wants to pass by later, so I'm conflicted, but of course I say yes.  Unsure which way this might go, I clean up, brush my teeth and present at his door.  Good looking guy, my height, very slender opens it, and I enter.  He's really made his place a home, and we comment on the various artifacts and books he has about, then once the tea is finished, he shyly asks if I'd like to "lie together", and we repair to his bedroom and strip off.  He has the softest skin imaginable, but the harshest beard, and I'm squirming a little as we kiss and make out.  We take a break and start talking about how we find 'fun' in this shithole of a country, and he reveals he has a FB, and starts to describe him.  I stare in amazement and ask some questions, all of which are answered in the affirmative.  Turns out this guy is his regular, and the story I was given about smoking was true, but only up to a point.  The cheeky (or greedy, or maybe just horny) prick has ducked off mid-fuck for some side action with me!  It also explains why he's now mostly 20+kms away and only rarely nearby...

Anyway, we return to sex, mostly just 69 and kissing, but he's not getting hard and I decide to start biting his ass to see if that moves things along.  It kind of does, then he rolls to the nightstand and produces condoms and lube, suiting me up.  I'm on my knees, between his legs, when he throws his ankles over my shoulders and lifts his ass, lowering himself onto my upright cock, and smile and a sigh escaping his lips as I enter him.  He also reacts by turning his semi-hard 5" cock into an 8" stiffy, bouncing himself up and down me as he starts to jerk off.  Knowing I have the Swimmer passing by soon, I try to hold myself back, grabbing his shoulders and trying to stay 'in situ', and letting him have the fun.  He soon shoots, getting himself on the chin, the rest disappearing into the fur on his chest, and (not proud here), I fake it.  Quickly withdrawing I head to the bathroom and flush the empty condom, washing then dressing and telling him I have things to do.  I do feel kinda awful, acting like a 'blow and go' guy, but hopefully I'll get to make it up to him some other time.

Back to my flat and I prepare a light meal, jump in the shower and await the Swimmer...

1 comment:

  1. So, I went to the bathhouse yesterday and ran into two former playmates and a guy I've been chatting with for awhile online. Funny how small hookup circles are sometimes. And I'm totally okay with that!

    ReplyDelete