Sunday, 14 May 2017

On a roll, but not another double header...

I don't know what's going on, but the apps have been going crazy.  A major religious event begins in a few weeks, so maybe everyone is trying to get their rocks off before a month of abstinence begins...

I've been chatting off and on with yet another young pup.  26, 5'11", 170lbs, he's got the typical dreamy eyes, floppy hair and trimmed beard of that age, and he's keen to meet me.  Literally dozens of messages over the course of a few days, offering me "the best blowjob I'll ever get", followed by "a fuck you won't be able to forget", so someone's got a pretty high opinion of themselves...

Again, in the twilight of my time here, the workload is pretty light and he serendipitously messages again just as I'm leaving the office.  Why not.

He arrives at the appointed time, and he's all that is pics suggest - he also tells me he has car trouble, and that he got a ride here with his friend, who is circling the block waiting for him.  What?

He clarifies the friend is happy to wait 'as long as necessary', so we sit and talk briefly.  But, I dunno.  The guy is cute, built and articulate, but I'm feeling nothing. Zero chemistry, zero attraction, and basically, zero interest.  Seems a shame to let a pup like this get away though, so I suggest the bedroom and in we go.  He's an ok kisser, a little hesitant with his hands, and I finally just shove him backwards onto the bed and climb aboard.  We kiss for a bit, he gives me a blowjob (nowhere near what he promised), and I return the favour.  In essence however, I'm bored.  Finally I flip to my stomach and offer him my ass, and he suits up and begins to position himself.  However, it seems his interest is about as strong as mine, and he goes semi-soft, falling to his back and asking me to fluff him, so we remove the condom and I do, then he resuits and stands by the bed, drawing my ass to the edge.  He gets it in, and bangs away at me for a few minutes, then shudders and stops.  Cursing himself, he apologizes for how soon it all happened, the loaded condom sagging off his cock, then goes to clean up.

Returning, he sets to work sucking my dick, then brings me to a quick release, swallowing what load I had.  He climbs off the bed and dresses, kisses me on the cheek and leaves.

About an hour later my phone starts to beep, and it's him, thanking me and hoping to return soon, and then the Persian, casually enquiring on my plans for that evening.

As tempting as it was to score 3 x double headers running, I'm genuinely tired, and tell the Persian so, declining the chance to meet.  Maybe next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment