Thursday, 18 May 2017

Intimately intense...

The Swimmer has been dropping me messages for a few days.  Cutesy memes, casual hello's, that sort of thing.  Then he asks my plans for the evening, and I tell him I have none.  After last nights outstanding session with the Persian, I'm kinda tired, but this guy is too cute to ignore, so I agree for him to visit, on the premise my non-existent flatmate has travelled. 

He arrives right on time, late in the afternoon.  That's a good time for me - I can get the sex out of the way before dinner and have the night to myself (I like my space).  Or so I thought...

After kisses, he asks for water, but then wants to go straight to the bedroom.  I think he's also realized our height difference makes horizontal the preferred way to approach things, so we're soon on the bed, rolling and grinding about together in our briefs.  His hands begin to stray inside mine, and with our lips locked together he raises my hips slightly and slides them down, gently massaging my stiffening cock and rubbing my balls as I fondle his butt cheeks.  We really just kiss a lot, then I drop my head down to lick his massive balls, teasing his cock with my tongue but not sucking it, also burrowing my head between his legs to bite his cheeks and lick his hole, both of which have him squirming.  As an aside, he considers himself to be very dark-skinned, but other than observing that his ball sac is almost black, I don't really notice.  He continually drapes one or another of his limbs over mine to compare colour, but as I'm ridiculously pale skinned, I dismiss his concern.  We kiss some more, and some more, and he occasionally flips me to my stomach to dry hump me, his cock sliding up and down my slot and poking at my balls from behind.  He's very gentle, his member resting in my slot as he kisses my neck and shoulders, then, as if this was all he wanted, he rolls me to my back once more and recommences kissing me properly.

Soon enough he asks for lube and condoms, which I duly produce.  Suiting up, he returns to my slot, sliding himself up and down, then using his rigidity to find the mark, he slides in.  His angle is slightly off, and it hurts, but my grunts only serve to excite him, and he belts away at me, finally withdrawing a little too far and slipping out.  On his re-entry, things are much smoother (for me anyway), and as he jackhammers away at me he's now biting my shoulders, our fingers intertwined and arms outstretched, when his rhythm becomes spasmodic and I can feel his cock pumping a load into the condom.  I start to clench a little, milking him, and he's flat on top of me, sighing and moaning as I do so, then he pulls away and sits up.  I've never seen such a load, the condom half slipped off yet full, and he exits for the bathroom.  As per last time, I assume he wants to shower immediately, but he returns and leaps onto me, holding me tight and kissing passionately.  We continue for a while, but then his phone goes, and with an apology he hurries off to answer it.  He's shouting, but not in an angry way, then he returns, apologizing once more and climbing into my outstretched arms.

We lay together for a while, noses touching, and his phone goes yet again, and he leaps away to answer it, again shouting but not angry.  On his return he tells me it's one or another of his four kids and he's obliged to act as referee as their mother is also away from the home.  We resume kissing, and he smiles and sits up, cock erect, and slaps my hip.  I roll to my stomach, and he comes in to dry fuck me again, getting close to penetration but not actually, then in a tangle of limbs he has me on my back, sitting atop my hips and jerking off, but nothing comes of it and he falls forward onto me to kiss me, tease me with his lips and talk some more.  We lie in one another arms, kissing and talking for a while, then he taps my hip again and flips me over.  Grinding at my slot, he's murmuring in my ear, then again he turns me and starts to jerk, but once more, despite taut stomach muscles and a look of intense concentration, nothing comes of it and we repeat the scenario of him falling onto me and kissing.  At one point I have him on his stomach, running my tongue down his spine and gently flicking it at his hole, my own cock sliding into his slot as I lengthen my body, but as I reach my full stretch and go to kiss him, he smiles at me and says 'no way', before turning us together, wrestling style, his cock now between my thighs.  He pumps into that space for a while, then sits upright across my hips and again begins to masturbate, asking me to spit on his cock as the lube has dried out.

I do this, and he develops a look of intense satisfaction, his hips bouncing on mine, then he groans and lets fly with another load.  Given he'd shot recently, I wasn't expecting much.  Then the first shot hit my chin, the second went over my shoulder, and the rest left a trail down my torso.  I express disbelief at this ability - "That", he grins triumphantly, "is how you end up with two sets of twins"...

After this he's clearly spent, and we lie quietly together.  Somehow we'd not noticed, but darkness has crept in around us, and I glance at the clock.  More than four hours has passed since his arrival, and I realize that I need food (blood sugar issues here).  I push him towards the bathroom, but he wants to linger.  He's a very smart guy, and we've spent more time talking and kissing than fucking, but I'm zoning out, and he eventually gets the message and tells me in a hurt voice "your eyes want me to leave".  However, I explain and we part on good terms.

I quickly make some food, and my phone rings.  It's him, just wanting to chat more as he drives, and we do, our parting words being that it's 'up to me' to invite him back, which I no doubt will do.  I might even tell him my 'flatmate' has moved out...

2 comments:

  1. Love it when time becomes so fluid, stretching or tightening within the experience. I'm even okay when it feels like a long time and has only been mere minutes because either way, it's no longer an event of the day but a living thing in and of itself, demanding independence.

    ReplyDelete