Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Double header (part two)...

So I clean myself up, have a cigarette and get into the car.  Fast is only a mile or so away, so I'm there in quick time, and his face lights up when he opens the door.  In I go, and after a bare minutes worth of conversation, he's leading me to the bedroom and stripping me of my clothes.  He pushes me face first onto the bed, then runs his hands up my legs, butt and back.  "Fuck I've missed this" he says as leans down to kiss my butt cheek.  I hear his clothes hit the floor, then he clambers onto me, his lips roaming and teeth nipping at me, all the while murmuring how gorgeous I am (really?).  I can only assume he hasn't had sex in a while, such is the intensity of what he's doing.  He's all over me, kissing, licking, biting, his cock sliding in and out of my crack.  I'm wondering, given I'd shot a load not an hour or so beforehand, if I'll even be able to perform, but that question is soon answered as I feel my cock stiffen.  He's madly grinding on top of me, his impressive physique crushing me to the mattress, when he stops and I hear the unwrapping of a condom.  Boom.  He enters me in one hit, and I'm squirming beneath him as he hammers away at me, but he used his weight to pin me down, our arms stretched above my head and our fingers intertwined, when he suddenly shudders and falls still, panting in my ear.  I roll out from beneath him and give him 'the look', but he grins and pushes me onto my back, dropping his head to suck my cock and balls, then working his mouth up my body until our lips are locked.  As we kiss, his hands reach below and flip my still hard cock up between his butt cheeks, and he forces his legs between mine and begins to undulate as we continue kissing.  This is fucking awesome, and my hands are now clawing at his back as our tongues stab and withdraw, then I release.  Incredible.  My turn to pant in his ear now, until he helps me to my feet and leads me to the shower.  With him in the lead, I can see my load trickling down his spine and into his slot btw.  Hot.  He washes me gently, then slaps me on the rump and pushes me out while he attends to himself, and I dress in quiet, smiling silence.  He reappears, just a towel around his waist, and kisses me once more.  It's clear we're done, so I slap his rump and make my way out the door, receiving the "meet again next week?" text as I take my slightly sore ass to my car...

No comments:

Post a Comment