Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Double header (part one)...

I've been chatting with a guy on Growlr for a week or more - and we're both keen but the diaries aren't lining up.  He hits me up again, and yes, it seems we can.  Early 30's, solid and very hairy body & a cute face with a tiny overbite that gives him a killer smile.  But he's short.  Like 5'5"...

He duly arrives at my door, and he's even cuter in the flesh than his pics suggest, with a very broad swimmers chest and shoulders, but also a bit shorter.  Like 5'4" maybe, but that smile is a winner.  He comes in, and declines water, tea, cigarettes, just wanting to sit on the couch 'and chat'. So we do.  Like me he's married, couple of kids and on the DL.  He spends most of his off-work time swimming in the pool of a gym that's notorious (I thought) as a gay haunt, but he assures me that despite much flaunting in the changeroom and lurking in the steam room, he's never scored so much as a second glance.  I say he's short, but an awful lot of men here are, so it's not like he's any sort of anomaly.

As we chat, his hands drift over my legs, and mine over his chest and shoulders, then he leans in for a kiss.  We sit together on the couch, pashing like teenagers, then he stands and asks if we 'go inside'.  We do, and he wants to kiss some more, our hands roaming and gradually removing our clothes, and we fall onto the bed.  This is a good thing - our height difference was giving me a stiff neck!

T-shirt off, his chest is even more massive than it appears, rock solid pecs stretching all the way up to his shoulders, but not in that weight lifter way.  I comment, and he smiles shyly - "it looks big because I am short" his reply, but I shake my head and smile back.  He strokes my body, commenting on my paleness and how much he likes it, then leans in to kiss some more - horizontal, this is much easier, and he uses his body to lever against me, grinding up and down as our lips remain locked, occasionally rolling us over so that I'm on top, then I decide to break away and begin to kiss his body down towards his cock, swallowing it in one go, then pulling away to lick his balls.  They're huge (apricot sized), and very hairy.  This has him thrashing about, and he drags me back up to kiss some more.  We continue in this fashion for a time, then he flips me to my stomach and straddles me, sliding his cock up and down my slot, tentatively pushing it between my legs and finally asking for a condom.

Duly suited, he continues the sliding, then reaching beneath and raising my hips slightly, he enters.  As I'd swallowed him whole earlier, I knew it wasn't the biggest of dicks - maybe 6" fully erect, but that's ok.  What he's struggling with however is to keep it inside me, so he flips me to my back, straddles my thigh and lifts the other leg diagonally over his shoulder, coming at me from that angle.  It's good - he got a nice rhythm and I get to run my hands over his chest, but he then grabs the base of his cock as he thrusts, meaning I'm getting maybe half of it, and his breathing is getting ragged, so I tell him to stop and use his hand to cum on my chest.  As he pulls away, I see that the condom has half slipped off, and realize the hand was trying to keep the damn thing on, then he drops his full weight onto my hips, our balls connected, and wraps my hand around his shaft, pinning my arm with his knee.

He then starts to fuck my fist, changing tempo occasionally, and then he draws himself up and starts to shoot.  Bloody hell.  The first shot landed on my cheek, the second on my chin, the remainder across my throat and chest.  What a load!!!  He leans down to lick my face clean, then scoops the rest and starts to jerk me off with it.  Given his massive and hairy balls were tickling mine, I soon arch my back beneath him and shoot on myself as well.

He immediately wants to shower, and I assume we're done.  However, once cleaned up, he wants to go back to bed and cuddle, kissing and tickling and teasing me with his lips for another hour as we giggle and chat.  I finally invent a fictitious flatmate and tell him he must leave.

He's not gone 10 minutes when the phone starts beeping madly.  Not only is it him, telling me what fun we had and when can we meet again, but also, out of nowhere, Fast.  He's been away for study (for what, a year?), is back and horny, can I visit now?  Fuck.  Why not...

1 comment:

  1. Was he trying to keep it on or do you think he was trying to take it off? Hm...

    ReplyDelete