Wednesday, 31 May 2017

A quickie with a twist...

With a month of devotion looming, many in my part of the world decide on abstinence as part of their observances.  Notable in this are the Persian, the Beard and the Falcon.  When the Falcon messaged me to inform, I really couldn't understand why.  I honestly don't recall when we last met, and I don't care to meet him again, but...

The Syrian will be observing, and he's been a little cagey about meeting, so perhaps he's going down the same path.  Unsure.  I do know he was intensely keen to meet in the days before, and we agreed on dinner and 'let's see'.  He arrives at mine right on time, as always bearing gifts (wild honey this time), and we go for a walk, run some errands, and I see we are near an excellent Japanese restaurant and I ask if that's what he fancies.  He's never tried, and is happy to do so, so we enter and take a table.  I'm a huge fan (and have traveled to Japan many, many times), so the menu is familiar to me and I order adventurously, but not too much so.  The Syrian decides he doesn't want to know what he's eating until he's tried it, and he's surprised and delighted to learn he's quite a fan of eel.

After dinner, we continue our walk, and in the lesser populated parts of town he slips his arm through mine, telling me alternately of his love for me and tales of other guys he's been fooling around with.  I'm simultaneously jealous (with no cause), thrilled of his arm in mine, and nervous that we might be seen.  He takes this as a rebuff, and we walk slowly together in silence, eventually ending back at my flat.  Without a word we continue indoors and upstairs, and he takes me in his arms and kisses me at length.  We make tea, have a cigarette, and his phone starts to beep madly, indicating the internet is running back in the caliphate and he is able to exchange messages with family.  Some are voicemails, and he smiles and says "Mama" as he opens one.  I speak some Arabic, and as I listen, I'm shocked to learn I've been calling him by his family name for the past 3 years, not his given name!

Family matters dealt with, he turns and kisses me, standing and leading me to the bedroom.  We begin our usual routine (which is neither usual, nor routine), but to my surprise when he does reach for the condoms and lube, it is me who gets fitted.  Sitting astride my hips, he lowers himself on to me, kissing, biting and occasionally arching backwards with a grimace on his face before he finally bottoms out on me.  He's sitting there, looking slightly pained but triumphant and leans forward to kiss, but my cock slips out of him and his relief is palpable.  He shakes his head and says "I like everything with you, but not always that", then we return to our more normal activities, him finally flipping me to my stomach, reaching around my chest and entering me.  We fuck for a while, various positions, then he gets at 90 degrees beneath me, one hand out for balance, the other wrapped around my shaft, and as he fucks he gives me a handjob, and I quickly release.  He immediately withdraws, removes the condom and sprays his load over me, apologizing as it hits the sheets and pillows as well.  I don't mind at all, and we quickly wash before returning to bed, where we talk of nothing for a time.  Eventually, he wants a cigarette so we don our briefs and return to the living room, where we lie in each others arms, staring at the TV.  All too soon he must leave, so he dresses and does...

1 comment:

  1. It's posts like these that remind me that quality is so much better than quantity...

    ReplyDelete