Sunday, 29 January 2017

The drought continues (sort of...)

I've had a hurt message from the Engineer last week, simultaneously informing that he's a) back from 6 weeks travel, and b) complaining I haven't seen him.  The two kinda seem mutually exclusive (I did in fact woof him a few weeks back), but I tell him I'm ready whenever he wants, but no word.  Perhaps, given his new home, he's found playmates that are a little more proximate...

Anyway, my week is dead.  Utterly dead.  I'm beginning to think I couldn't score in a brothel, but lo, the Syrian is down the line.  We agree to meet sometime Friday, actual time tbd.  The Indian guy is also in regular contact, but for various reasons we haven't met for a few weeks.  After waiting most of the day, the Syrian sends an apologetic message that 'a friend' has come to town unexpectedly, and could we meet the next day for lunch.  I'm ok with this, but still pretty horny, and I contemplate calling the Indian guy, but I'm conflicted.  I don't want him to feel like 'second choice', so ultimately I end up just reading and binge watching TV (Taboo & The Young Pope - neither are too bad).

I'm due at the Syrian for a late lunch, and arrive in due time.  We eat immediately, some dreadful 'family movie' playing in the background.  He likes these as the dialogue is (literally) infantile, and helps him with his English.  I can't disagree - I watch Arabic soap operas for the same reason (plus the men are gorgeous).

He lives by the sea, and after we've stuffed ourselves with food, he suggests a walk.  As we stroll, he points out the various places where guys hook-up, telling me with a sneer how "these cheap people always ruin his walk with their propositions", and I can't help but notice there is in fact a distinctly cruisy feel to the place, and discreetly open my Grindr.  There are 3 rows of guys within 200m, but local laws are such that no faces are displayed, merely a lot of very fit torso shots, consistent with the appearance of those around us.  As we get to the pier, he tells me it isn't unusual to see 3-4 different groups outright fucking and/or sucking in the shadows at night.  Hmmm.  Maybe I'll become 'cheap'...

Anyway, we conclude our walk, and as he makes tea (again), I re-open Grindr & see that 5 guys have tried to contact me, all saying the same - "I'm at the beach, where are you".  Looool...

After the tea, we're sprawled on the couch, and after feeding me some chocolates, he comes in for a kiss.  We make out for a while, then he stands and leads me to the bedroom.  We strip and quickly climb under the blankets, fooling around, a lot of 69 and kissing, and today he's into biting my nipples as well, until I decide I really, really want him inside me, so I reach over and grab the essentials.  He suits up, and as he lies on his back, I straddle his hips and feed his cock into me.  Don't know what I've done wrong, but it hurts like hell today, and I have to take my time.  Eventually I decide it ain't going to get any better, so I brace my hands on his shoulders and push back for all I'm worth.  Ouft.  Once he's in, it's a little better, and I begin to ride as he undulates beneath me, my cock slapping my stomach on the upthrust.

We ride like this for a while, and I glance down.  Uncharacteristically for me, my cock is streaming pre-cum, and I decide I have to taste it.  Nothing there flavor-wise, but my action catches his attention and his eyes light up.  Dragging me forward and off his cock, he swallows my dick whole, eagerly milking the fluid from me, then rearranges his hips and impales me back down on him.

That's it for me, and as I start to tremble, the pre-cum becomes a full load, spurting on his chest to his laughter and delight, and he continues to thrust at me from below.  I'm happy to catch my breath and let him pump, but just as it becomes uncomfortable, he quickly withdraws and his relatively modest load joins mine on his body.  He's gasping, I'm gasping, and he reaches up and draws me down, gluing our chests together.  With my face buried in the crook of his neck, we drift off to sleep.

Upon waking we have yet more tea and chocolate, then I must return to my home...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Kinda. After the first spurt, he grabbed my cock and started milking it...

      Delete