Sunday, 15 January 2017

Dry, dry spell...

Damn it's been quiet!  Despite the Bro coming down the line regularly (ours diaries have yet to match), not a whole lot of action.  I was invited back down to the beachhouse, but the cute driver wasn't about and after a few too many Jaeger bombs, I was poured back into the car and taken home.  Feeling like shit the next day, when the Syrian dropped me a line I just said yes.  He is with me at the appointed time, and, taking pity on my state, he gently leads me back to bed after an initial cup of tea.  As we stripped, I ruefully compared the state of my turtle-like dick to his half-hard monster, and he laughed - "I will fix that habibi" he smiled as we got horizontal.  He was on a mission for sex, "just to make me feel better", and despite my angry and upset stomach, he sucked and manipulated me into hardness, before rolling me to my side and entering me from behind.  I've said before that this is actually a pain-free position for me, and he was able to drive hard, his hands running up and down my body, accentuating both his pleasure and mine.  Finally he starts to jerk me off, whispering how much he wants me to shoot, and as he thrusts and strains into me, I do.  Not a huge load, but a satisfying one.  He withdraws and removes his condom, but it takes him forever to cum, but when he does it's spectacular.  I've never seen him shoot so much, and he gasps and falls forward onto me, snuggling into my arms and telling me once again how crazy I make him, "as we make love, not sex".

Eventually, my growling stomach can no longer be ignored, and I find myself making repeated trips to the bathroom before I finally tell him he must leave.  He's horrified that I am unwell, and insists to stay and care for me, but I'm so damned miserable I just call time.  Not moments after he left my wife demanded to Facetime, so I sat there naked below the waist and chatted briefly with her before falling back to bed.  Not a great day...

No comments:

Post a Comment