Monday, 24 October 2016

Nice and normal, routine and boring...

There's not been a lot to report.  I've been seeing Adonis, the Syrian and the Engineer on rotation basically every other night, and we've just got a nice rhythm going.  The sex is neither groundbreaking nor dull, but it's nothing I haven't written about here before.  Adonis is proving to be a very young pup - he still won't suck my dick, and after extensive kissing he wants to fuck me from a variety of angles until he cums, then it's shower and go.  I'm thinking to start easing back on him - despite his fucking gorgeous body, and excellent kissing skills, the boy really is dumb as a post, and any conversation attempts are met with a giggle and 'my English...'.  This is in stark contrast to the other two, for whom the post-sex chat and sprawl is as much a part of our time together as the act itself.  Plus the Falcon has returned, and I'm deciding whether or not to do a bit more with him.  After the departure of my family, he has decided "we should be a couple", but he's more than a little unreliable, so we'll see...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment