Monday, 24 October 2016

Eye candy (sort of...)

Life in my part of the world is not without its dramas, and thus security is a simple and ongoing fact of life.  My employer has a large number of guards - these are regularly rotated around the premises and senior personnel.  Generally Egyptian, they range from the devilishly charming to the dour, and from the fit to the fat.  Over time I have come to know most of them and they all know me.

However, I was recently assigned a new chap, one I've not seen before.  Short, painfully thin, with a sharp little face and over-gelled hair, he's "no oil painting" as Mere Liggett is wont to say.

It seems he also wears boxers, as his slightly too tight pants reveal something that looks like a RedBull can running down his inner thigh.

All I can say is that it's utterly distracting...

No comments:

Post a Comment