Sunday, 8 May 2016

Resumption of activities...

Unexpectedly, I am again asked to travel, this time for 2 x weeks, and to my hometown no less.   In between business and (endless) family engagements, I reinstalled the apps and managed to find a few distractions...

First up was the astonishing number of guys within a 200m radius.  Some awesome, so not so, but one guy was persistent, and, apparently, right next door.

After some to and fro, we meet.  He's nervous as hell, nicely built, if not a little short.  And vers.  He tells me in the elevator that he doesn't do this 'very often', but as soon as the door to the apartment closed behind us he's right into it - kissing, roaming hands tugging at my clothes and suddenly on his knees sucking my dick.

I get the rest of my clothes off, then his, and we're onto the bed.  He just wants to suck me, kiss me and be reciprocated, and all this is good.  He's very dark skinned, with an almost black 6" cock, and some questioning reveals him to be of Mexican descent.  In Australia, that's a novelty I can assure you...

After some 69 action, it seems he's pushed for time, and I'm quickly flipped to my back.  As he kisses me, he starts to nudge his cock against my hole, but I tell him to back off and suit up, which he promptly does.  Resuming position, he grinds and slides against me as we kiss, his cock slowly but surely loosening me before he enters fully.  Once in, he leans back and pushes my knees over my head and begins to buck into me, his hips and pelvis slamming into my butt as he fucks away, then his eyes literally roll back in his head as he unloads and fills the condom inside me.  He leans down to kiss me again, before withdrawing and heading for the bathroom.

He returns eventually, dresses in silence and kisses me once more before letting himself out. Odd...

1 comment:

  1. Oh, the awkward silent dresser type... I get it. After the moment is gone, you just wanna bail sometimes. I guess I'm too gregarious...

    ReplyDelete