Sunday, 8 May 2016

Misrepresentation, Poppers and popped...

I get hit up by a guy on Scruff, who, strangely, had been in my small Sandlands town a few months earlier.  We never hooked up then, but this prior communication seems to make him even keener to meet.  It's late, and I trot out a few excuses, but he's persistent.  I tell him I'm not up for a fuck, but what he really wants is a 69, so I say why not.  His location is some way away, but there is a clear motorway between us, so he's with me in 15 minutes.

He's all that his pics implied - big strapping contractor type, Lebanese, 6'1", well built at maybe 85kgs and with, frankly, the sexiest butt and legs imaginable.  And with a fresh bottle of poppers.  As mentioned, it's late, so we're pretty quickly stripping off.  However....

He's sent me a suite of pics and a jerk off video, none of which contained his face, but all of which had a mightily impressive cock, with a prominent freckle on it (don't laugh - I've got one on mine as well).  Notwithstanding his great build, the cock that appears when his shorts drop is barely standard size and lacking a freckle.  Nor does he want to kiss, despite what we had arranged online.  So we roll about on the bed for a while, but basically, he just wants a 69, and he drags my groin to his face and, holding my legs apart in mid-air, he starts sucking on my dick with a ferocity I've rarely experienced, but I'm up for that, and start on his own member, which swells, but only so slightly.  I'm guessing 5-6" max, and each time I try to lick his balls, my head is guided firmly back to his cock, as he continues to hoover mine.

I'm getting a stiff neck, so I roll off him and he takes the chance to reach for the poppers, huffing a lungful, then another.  I take a hit, but they smell off, so I stop but let him bury his face in my groin once more, reveling in the sensation before diving back into his own. 

But then the weirdest thing happens.  His dick literally shrinks in my mouth, softening up and almost disappearing as I try my best to pleasure him.  WTF?  Suddenly I'm pushed away and he sits up.  "Too much amyl" he says, leaning forward with his head in his hands, before standing up.

"Sorry man - new fucking bottle as well" he shrugs as he pulls his clothes on and walks out the door...

I'm kind of sympathetic - bad poppers have cost me a hard-on before, and the Engineer frequently has to take a break after "too much", but what's with the whole set of fake dick pics???

 

2 comments:

  1. Odd that his body pics are legit but dick pics aren't. Sounds like he's self conscious, which is sad cause it really doesn't matter. Find that if you're a confident top with a hard dick, that's really all that matters...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly. My own suspicion is that he's a conflicted straight guy, and the lack of confidence is driven by a mistaken perception of expectations. Best foot (or biggest dick) forward and all of that...

    ReplyDelete