Wednesday, 23 March 2016

Surprise hook up...

Out of nowhere, the Engineer hits me up.  After months of family, work and study related travel, he's back in town and now his wife has abruptly traveled.  Am I free?  Damn right I am...

Getting to his, I am quickly scooted upstairs past his remaining family and servants, and into his bedroom.  He just stands staring at me, then he steps forward and embraces me, telling me of his longing for our times together, and a gently chiding that I wasn't able to join him at any of his recent destinations (which is kinda fair, as I'm in each often).  While he's been gone, we've been talking on Scruff, and he sends me this...

Don't forget he's 6'4", with hands to match...


We quickly get naked and horizontal, and we commence to kiss.  And kiss, and kiss some more.  It's as if we've not been apart for what? - 7 months - , and he's filled his spare time on the road with visits to the gym, and is now sporting truly massive upper arms and shoulders, as well as a ridiculously firm (and quite large) butt.  As I work my mouth down his body, gently biting his nipples, kissing his furry chest and then just licking his rigid cock, he's moaning dramatically, and it is I who has to tell him to pipe down for a change.  Licking and sucking his balls, I drop my head further, and start on his taint.  His response to this is to roll over, and position his ass in the air, his hole begging for attention...

I'm happy to oblige, nursing his fat cock in my hand as my tongue works his bud, and he's shifting and squirming quite a bit, and I'm getting a vibe - "you want me to fuck you" I ask, a breathless "yes" his reply.

After 5 years that we've been hooking up, we've agreed safe sex with everyone but our wives and each other, so I happily spit on his hole and work first one, then two fingers in, before withdrawing them and positioning my cock on target.  He's squealing and whimpering as I work my way in, finally hilting as he twitches and spasms beneath me, begging me to withdraw.  Of course I do, then I come around beside him and attempt to enter him from the side, but the combo of my standard sized cock and his newly acquired bubble butt means neither of us is getting much fun, so I flatten to my back and tell him to climb aboard.

His face is in expectance of some pain, but he positions himself and feeds my cock inside, and as he lowers himself, a smile breaks out - "this feels great" he murmurs as he begins to buck against me, his balls bouncing up and down as he does, but the bareback feel is too much for me, and with my arms extended and holding his pecs, I start to edge.  I tell him so, and he just smiles and bucks harder, to the extent I'm forced to push him off me before I breed him...

Kneeling beside me, he grabs my cock and starts to stroke it, then he leans down and starts to lick my balls as he does so.  That's it for me, and I spray 10 days worth over my own stomach.

Having teased me till I came, he's now crestfallen - "we've only just started" he says, climbing back onto me and jamming his ass back onto my dripping cock as he jerks off, his own load soon joining mine.

We shower together, and then climb back into bed - we've got a bit of catching up to do - but all too soon I must depart...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment