Wednesday, 10 February 2016

To bend over or not to bend over, that is the question....

So the Egy from earlier this week has been persistent.  Tonight he wants me to meet 4 guys for a gang bang.  Clearly, he's told his friends about me, and is pimping out my ass.  He's even gone so far as to offer me money ffs...

I'm somewhat intrigued by this - to be gay is shameful in this part of the world, so how do you casually mention to your mates that you recently tapped a willing arse that could be up for some more and perhaps you might be interested too?  Not your standard water cooler conversation... 

Anyway, to be the bitch for a group of men (is there a collective term for 'rough trade' I wonder?), is intriguing, but the risk is too high I think.  Also, as they are offering to pay, it kind of changes the dynamic, and thus their expectations of the 'event'.  It suggests they can do whatever they want (go bareback, unload inside me and so on), and might be unhappy if I'm not compliant.  Four against one isn't great odds.  I'm good with group (obviously), but only when we meet as equals.

I'm checking with the Moro if he's involved, but overall, maybe I'll pass...

 

2 comments:

  1. It'd be hot, but probably a wise choice given the language barrier as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Spot on. Didn't go, although on checking, the Moro was part of it...

      Delete