Sunday, 7 February 2016

Random threesome (part one)

Some guy hits me up, and it's interesting.  Egyptian guy, built like a bull, 34 & 6' tall, but he's clearly not entirely comfortable in English, so with a bit of google translate we work things out and he sends a monster dick pic.  I'm not sure about this, but why not. He lives in the next suburb, so we agree to meet and he sends me a face pic.  Clearly a labourer, he assures me he has a place and all is good.



I get to the place, but there is much confusion regarding where to meet, so he finally passes the phone to a passer-by, who sorts things out for us.  I don't know if this person was aware of what he was facilitating, but there you go...

We're finally face to face, and it's clear this guy is rough trade.  Very rough.  We get into my car and he begins to direct me, casually mentioning 'his friends' is waiting and my radar goes up.  "For what" I ask him, and he smiles - "Group" his reply.  Now I'm kinda worried, thinking this guy has procured me for some buttfucking fun with his bored and horny mates, who, btw I've assumed are all equally rough, and I hesitate, weighing the possible outcomes in my head.

I decide to go for it, because, quite frankly, I've had such a shit time at work lately that the idea of surrendering control and being a bitch is sort of working for me.

We drive a little further, my car ostentatious in the seedy neighbourhood, when he points to a miraculously vacant spot and instructs me to park.  I discreetly slip off my watch and leave that, my wallet and my phone in the car, and enter the building.  He hits the top floor button, and I decide we're going to his apartment on the roof and begin to kegel in anticipation of what's coming, but instead we knock on a door.

I couldn't have been more shocked.  The apartment we enter is decorated like a bordello - shaded lamps, throw pillows, candles, soft music and so on.  I'm greeted by a handsome man who's maybe 6'5", clad in a silk robe, offering me tea, water and biscuits. He gestures to the couch, and my proud companion sits beside me as the host and I begin to talk.  He's 30, Moroccan, quite effete, and seemingly a keen gym goer.  He informs me our mutual friend is dumb as a post but fucks like a bull, and my purpose this evening is to provide 'additional distraction'...  The Egyptian now has my hand inside his track pants, and it feels as big as it looked on the screen....

No comments:

Post a Comment