Monday, 8 February 2016

Random threesome (part two)

... taking my hand from his pants, the Egyptian stands and cocks his head towards the bedroom.  "Yalla" he says, walking through.  The Moroccan follows, and by the time I join, they're both undressing.  The Egy has removed his sweatshirt, revealing a massive chest, and as he drops his track pants, an anaconda of a cock bobs out.  The Moro has shucked his robe revealing a decent, yet extremely hairy body (with perhaps a few extra pounds), belying my first impression of him.  He's quick to sit on the bed, and takes the Egy's cock into his mouth, deep throating it in one hit.  As I remove my own clothes, the Egy beckons me over, and engages me in a deep and lengthy kiss, his tongue moving around my mouth, and his hand resting on my butt.  I reach for his own butt to steady myself, and it's rock solid.  Like rock solid.  The Moro breaks away and takes my cock into his mouth, then begins to alternate between us, favouring us each with hot and cold breaths and much suction.  I pull him to his feet in order to kiss him, and the Egy tries to do a 3-way kiss, but that doesn't really work out.  As Egy looks around for condoms, the Moro lies back and I climb atop and kiss him, feeling our nakedness between us as our hands explore each other.  The Egy has climbed in behind, and I feel the Moro's legs pulled apart, then my own, and he begins to spit on my ass and attempts to penetrate me.  Frankly, he's just too big, so the Moro hands over some lotion, and I'm greased up.  As the Moro and I continue to kiss, Egy takes my ass in his hands and starts to wriggle his cock into my hole.  It's damn thick, and I squirm a little, but he gets it in and starts to fuck me.  Holding my hips, he's going quite hard, and I find myself hanging on to the Moro as he pounds away, then he drags me to the edge of the bed and stands behind me.  On my fours, he slams into me again and again, but again kegels make my day and I have no problem with the belting I'm receiving.  The Moro has wriggled under me, and had initially begun to suck my cock while I was copping it, but he's now stopped and is lying between my legs, watching the Egy's cock pump in and out of my ass, telling me 'what a wonderful view' it was...

The Egy likes also to be ridden, so I straighten up and turn, dragging him onto the bed and pushing him onto his back, then I climb aboard.  It's much more comfortable, and I begin to slide up and down his pole as he lies there smiling, then he begins to buck into me from below as the Moro and I kiss.  Despite the assault, my own cock is rock hard, and I invite the Moro to climb onto it, figuring the strongman below could handle the weight, but he declines, choosing instead to suck me while I was being fucked.  Egy then turns me around and onto my back, then comes atop me to fuck me some more, repositioning us both until my legs were so far behind my head I thought I was going to break, but he got me pinned by the legs and the full weight of his hips on my ass, so I'm stuck.

Eventually I can't take any more, so I roll off and to the side, tagging the Moro with "you're it", and the Egy whips off the condom and plunges bareback into him, the pair of them grunting and writhing as the top let loose with a savage buttfuck, much to the Moro's delight.  He's actually going so hard I can't even get down to blow the Moro, so I content myself with kissing him.

Egy then wants the Moro & I on all fours, side by side, but I tell him he needs to refit a condom, and he's not happy, but consents.  Moro and I are as instructed, kissing each other with our asses in the air, and Egy then slides himself back into me, and begins to pump.  Damn it's good...  I can feel his sweat flicking over me as he's going hard, which kind of makes it even sexier, when he withdraws completely and starts to give it to the other guy.  Working his fingers into my hole as he fucks the Moro, Egy then slides his cock back into me for a few reminder thrusts, then returns to pounding the other guy.  I realize this is no better than going bareback, so I move myself away and stretch on the bed, the Moro's head in my lap.  Then I decide to go south and explore the view mentioned earlier, and I slide myself between the Moro's legs, my nose and tongue active on his balls, and my eyes glued to the Egy's member working its way in and out of his hole, the massive balls taut against his body.  And it is a wonderful view.  Moro takes this chance to drag my cock into his mouth, and as I lick him, he sucks me.  Awesome.

Eventually, our bull has tired him too, and he begs for a break.  Egy indicates he's close, and points at my ass, and I in reply point at the condoms.  He suits up and moves to the other side of the bed, lifting my hips as Moro continues to blow me, and slides his cock back in.  Now I've got the Moro's cock in my mouth, mine in his, and the Egy's cock up my ass.  He starts to fuck me hard, holding my legs apart as his body thrusts against me, taking an extra wriggle on each downstroke to get a bit more in, and despite the pain, I know I'm about to blow.  I tap the Moro and tell him so, and he merely lays his face on my torso to watch me cum as I continue to suck his balls, bucking in time with Egy's thrusts, and once I blow, he promptly licks me clean.  A few more thrusts from Egy, but I'm too tight and he withdraws, walking back to my side of the bed, pushing Moro out of the way and shoving his cock into my mouth.  I not sucked him earlier, and I gotta say, it was impressive.  Big, fat and firm, and he moaned with delight as I accidentally scraped him with my teeth, but he wants to keep fucking so...

He pushes me out of the way, and drags the Moro onto his back as I stretch out beneath them.  The Egy has worked up quite a sweat, and he's now barebacking the Moro hard, his head resting in my lap, so I stroke his upper body, his legs in the air, when the Egy starts to groan and increase his tempo, finally spasming and shouting as he breeds the guy.  Both are delighted by this, the Egy spitting on and slapping the Moros face before he turns and begins to dress, his body still glistening with sweat.

The Moro observes that I perhaps shouldn't leave stinking of lube and cum, and offers me a shower.  I exit the bathroom, and again Egy says "Yalla", this time indicating the exit.  I drop him a few blocks away and drive off.  I've since been bombarded with requests from each of them to return for more fun...

3 comments:

  1. What a hot post! That looks yummy! Btw, what did yoou think of my cock pic I sent?
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny. I've been in a few group play situations and I haven't done some of the things you have!! Hot post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys! I've done things you haven't? Really...?

    ReplyDelete