Sunday, 28 February 2016

Bukkake'd...

After our recent coffee date, the DJ has been down the line regularly, finally informing me the threesome with the fuckbud planned previously is on.

I collect him, and we head off to meet the guy - he's described to me as "pinoy, 5'10", slim body, total bottom".  We arrive, and the door is opened - a verrrry fit guy, again late 20's, opens the door clad only in a towel.  Nice body, defined chest, good arms, flat ass, cute smile.  All good...

After some pleasantries - as well as being fuckbuds they know each other in DJ circles as well - the pinoy leads us to the bedroom, and reclines on the bed.  I sit beside him, casually brushing his leg as DJ goes to the bathroom.  Pinoy quickly has me on my back, fully clothed, and we begin to make out.  He's a great kisser, and throws his towel aside as he starts to undo my clothing.  But I'm in no hurry, and I draw him back down for a kiss.  As we do, he begins to moan and writhe a little, but as I let my hands drift down his back I encounter the top of DJ's head.  The moaning has little to do with our kissing, and a lot more to do with the pinoy being eaten out as we do so!  My hands drift a little further, and I realize DJ is also still fully dressed, so I clamber out and strip off my kit, returning to kiss DJ's spine as I work his t-shirt off also.  Finally I'm naked and kissing DJ (awesome btw), and the pinoy is alternating between sucking my cock and working DJ's through his briefs.  Finally he drops them, and a cock that was even larger than the pic flops out.  It's impressive.  Nicely formed and hefty, I know it's gonna hurt.  DJ has promised to fuck me as I fuck the pinoy, but I'm having second thoughts.  They're now kissing, so I drop my head down and give them alternate blowjobs, attempting at one point to get both cocks in my mouth at once, but despite the slimness of the pinoy's member, I can't really manage it.

We end up with the pinoy and I in a 69 as DJ continues to eat his ass, his hands reaching around and probing my own hole, but with not much success.  Finally we fall into a triangle, my head in DJ's lap and sucking him, his mouth working the pinoy's hole and the pinoy sucking my cock.  Very satisfying.  I can taste DJ's pre-cum in my mouth, and feel the pinoys dripping on to my stomach, and I decide I want a taste of that too, so we reposition.  The pinoy is now squatting on DJ's face, and I am between DJ's legs, lapping my tongue at his balls, then up his shaft and stomach to the pinoy's balls which I also lick before swallowing his rigid cock and its glistening load.  He pushes me off almost immediately - "Too close, too close" he pants, before pushing me to the side and onto my back.

He quickly suits me up, then with a shudder and a smile, he lowers himself onto my shaft and begins to buck gently.  Regular readers will know it's been a while since I've topped (the Syrian has really skewed my average), but damn I'm enjoying it.  All the more so as DJ has climbed to his feet and is feeding his cock into the pinoys mouth directly above me.  An interesting observation about DJ's member - for all it's size, it never really seems to change shape or position.  It gets firm, but not 'erect', maintaining it's slight downward slope irrespective of his level of excitement.  A true 'shower' as opposed to 'grower'. 

As the pinoy grinds against me, simultaneously being face fucked by the DJ, he suddenly clambers off and reaches to the nightstand for more lube.  Indicating the DJ should then get behind him, he slides back down my pole and says "you too", meaning he wants both cocks in his ass at once.  I've never done this before, and I'm interested to see how it plays out.  DJ, however, seems to know exactly what to do and positions himself between my legs and feeds his monster in bareback.  Oddly, I can't feel anything 'different' - I was expecting maybe some pressure, or a sensation of his cock against mine, but nothing. To the point where I'm wondering if he's actually in, or if I got squeezed out, but then suddenly I feel his balls come to rest on mine and I know we're both where we want to be.  Pinoy is gasping at this, and DJ begins to fuck him, but the Pinoy suddenly cries out and his cock erupts all over my stomach.  DJ immediately withdraws and comes around beside for the pinoy to suck him clean, but the guy's more interested in my load.  Scooping up his cum, he begins to jerk me off as he slides up and down me, the DJ feeding his fingers into my mouth as he watches and rests his other hand on the Pinoy's shoulder, and suddenly I spurt too.

Reaching down, DJ scoops up our combined loads and begins to jerk himself off, quickly adding to the combined mess on my torso, then he reaches over to grab some paper towels and scatter them on me 'before we mess up the quilt'...

A group shower, then we depart.  DJ tells me he wants to do it again, and then begins to talk at length about the online game he'll be playing tonight, and his plans to meet his fiancé in Paris next month...

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering if the condom had a role in deadening the sensation of the DP. The times I've done it, I can definitely feel a difference but do have to admit it's more of a mind trip than sensation overload.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I briefly blew the DJ afterwards, and was left with a tingling in my mouth. In addition to having the condom, I think the lube must have had some deadening/anesthetic quality to it...

    ReplyDelete