Wednesday, 27 January 2016

Kegel, kegel, kegel...

So, I've been known to shoot my load a little too quickly sometimes of late, and I've decided to 'do' kegels whenever I'm waiting for the elevator.  Goddamn, what a difference!!!


But, after weeks of work, travel and more work, interspersed with a fair amount of fun, I've decided to break the "too much to write" paralysis and just gtf back online and start typing.  A few episodes are parked in my head, and I'll get to them in due course.


Mostly, I've been playin with The Syrian.  He's a sensational fuck, and really, all he wants to do is pleasure me then fuck me, so we're both pretty happy with that arrangement.  It'd be nice to get my own end in sometimes, but beggars can't be choosers...

Anyway.  Kegels.  So fucking easy.  And wow!  I'm flat on my stomach last night, the Syrian astride me, and he begins to slide his fat cock into me and I clench.  He shudders, then pushes some more, and before I know it, he's bottomed out inside me with zero discomfort.  The thing about a kegel it seems is that it's not so much about the clench as it is the control, and I find myself actually backing up and trying to get him even deeper into me, culminating in me taking it doggie style as he slams his hips into me, his arms wrapped around my torso as he kisses and bites my shoulders.


Fuck damn it was awesome.  Soon enough though, he flips me to my back and drags my body up into his lap as he impales me once more (fun fact, his name means "sword" in Arabic, and by fuck he's got one), and as he leans back and starts to gyrate into me as I do my newly learnt 'clench and release', he's got my pole in his hand and he's jerking me off as he fucks me.  My legs are, again, drumming on his back as I start to spurt, and he somehow manages to withdraw and unsheath, but not fast enough that he can shoot on me, rather he coats my balls with his load then dives down to lick them clean, one hand above his head still wrapped around my shaft.  He swallows his own spunk, then dives onto me for a kiss and we lie together entangled for a while, panting and laughing...  Usual routine of shower, and when I exit the bathroom my clothes are laid out for me on the bed as always, then we have tea, cigarettes and more kisses before I must leave...

1 comment:

  1. Always nice to add a new twist to a fun longtime fuck bud...

    ReplyDelete