Thursday, 28 January 2016

Call me Vlad...

It's been an epic lunch, and I'm rather drunk to put it mildly.  I decide not to do the sensible thing and call a taxi, rather I call the Syrian.  I tell him the condition I'm in, and he tells me he's on his way.  Soon enough he pulls up beside me, and I jump in.  He only really just wants me to be ok, so after telling me how cute I am when I'm drunk (?!?), he asks where I want to go.  I can't resist his puppy eyes, so I nominate his place.  Clapping his hands with glee, he floors the car and we're away.

We get to his place, and tbh, it's a little hazy.  We fucked, and fucked a lot, then he woke around 02:30 and said it was best he took me home before my wife began to worry.

2 days later, and he sends me pic of his badly bruised shoulder, telling me this was where I was biting him as he fucked me, and he loved having it.  Why?  The mark is in the shape of my teeth, and 'it reminds him of my smile'...

Later that week, I'm back at his place, and after sex we're lying about on the couch, when he suddenly flops his dick out and stretches it.  As he does so, he reveals some puncture marks at the base.  Again, where I was biting him - this time as he face fucked me.  Again, he's delighted, although he said it 'stings a little'...

1 comment:

  1. Oh boy... So you're a biter when you lose all inhibitions. Interesting...

    ReplyDelete