Sunday, 31 January 2016

Airport blunder...

Forgot I was wearing this at the airport....


The guy took me to a room, and happily his English was good.  I dropped trou so he could see there was nothing 'extra' there, then slowly reached into my shorts and slid it off.  He shook his head and cracked a smile before giving me a quick grope and motioning for me to leave.  Which I did...

I don't even know why I was wearing the damn thing.  My left nut is a hanger, but my right one sits up high, and keeping both in there is a challenge - as soon as I sit down, the right one slides up and out, and then the ring just presses against it.  Painful, and not in a good way.

2 comments:

  1. And what were you doing before the airport?? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lool - that'll be my next post...

    ReplyDelete