Thursday, 5 November 2015

If I didn't laugh, I'd cry (part 2)

I was recently in a different part of town, and Scruff showed up a very, very cute young lad nearby.  As I sit in the café, the phone pings and it's him.  He's 24, built like a truck, barely 5'6", with a cheeky grin.  The proverbial muscle pup, and visiting.  Now I'm a bit older, and not certain why he'd be interested, but he's persistent.  He unlocks his pics, and there he is - amazing build, nice normal cut cock, the cutest of bubble butts, and again, did I mention the smile?  So we chat for a bit, and he's keen.  We agree to meet on Wednesday night, but as we get closer to the time, he becomes a little more guarded.  "internet problems", "no visitors in my hotel", "friends want to go out", so I try to be gracious and offer him an exit.  "No, no - don't be like that, I really want to meet you" is the immediate reply, so I figure ok.  We establish the time and place, but he wants me to message enroute, so I do.  There's no answer, but he's been offline for a few hours, so I continue, and find myself sitting in the hotel coffee shop (feeling like a creepy old stalker), when he comes online.  He's less than 100m away, but no message.  I figure by turning up 'unconfirmed' I've officially crossed a line, and I probably wouldn't meet me either, so I finish my coffee and depart.  I go home with blue balls again for fuck's sake...

I know this is supposed to be a lighthearted recount of my infidelities, but as to the cry bit, the Syrian has been denied exit from the caliphate by Daesh 3 x times in the past 2 weeks.  His online presence is patchy, but he does send me a message "I want you to know that I love you", which I read in the car this morning.  Just how much I miss him, and his words, with all their Hollywood style finality, hit me and I start bawling...

2 comments:

  1. Nothing more beautiful than a man with great empathy. and it's always hard when a news item hits someone you know, even if the intimacy of the relation is what's some would consider unconventional...bess wondering about him... Thanks for the update

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks... He messaged last night that he's now in Damascus, so out of danger (in a sense), and hopes to be back here on Friday. I am amazed at the intensity of my relief...

    ReplyDelete