Thursday, 9 July 2015

Buttfucked. And how....

Suddenly my 'freedom' is cut short when I'm informed I must travel this weekend, returning the day before my family does.  On the upside, I'm being sent to Munich (never been before...), and they're having their Pride parade this weekend AND my assigned hotel is right on the fringe of the gay quarter.  Might be some tales to tell...

I inform the Engineer of this, and he grunts, then tells me he'll be "there in two hours", so I commence to prepare.  He arrives, unsurprisingly, straight from the gym, but wants to talk a little and drink some juice before raising his eyebrow and asks 'shall we'.  We of course do, and he's shouting at me about his ongoing renovation dramas over the noise of the shower as he bathes, then exits and dries.   Taking my hand, he leads me to the bedroom and falls onto the bed, drawing the covers up and asking to pretend as if we're actually in bed together (as opposed to just fucking I guess), but quickly rolls on top of me and begins to kiss.  It's nice, our bodies intertwined, limbs moving about as tongues and lips do the same, and we lose the bedlinen and he kisses his way down my body and starts to suck me off.  I stretch back and relax, then he turns his body around and drops his rock hard cock into my face and we 69 each other.  We're holding our bodies quite still, each focusing on the others pleasure rather than our own, then he breaks and we resume kissing, our hands working on the others cock as we do.  I remark on the size of his cock, and he laughs at me "you just noticed..."?

He breaks for poppers, then we kiss more, but he's all fired up after his exercise and wants to fuck.  Turning all business-like, he asks 'which way you want', but I defer to him, but he's adamant it's my choice.  I've really enjoyed being flat on my stomach for him lately, so I simply roll over and present my ass to him.  Liberally squirting us both with lube, he straddles my thighs and leans down to kiss the back of my neck before hooking his arms under me and driving himself straight in.  I feel as though I should react somehow, but there's no discomfort, merely this intensely pleasurable sensation of him being inside me, so I merely sigh contentedly as he begins to thrust and withdraw his entire length in and out of me time and again, kissing my neck and running his hands all over me.  Once more he somehow lifts my hips to get that little bit extra in, so I grab a pillow and place it under my pelvis, which pleases him.  He's used too much lube, and thus not getting a lot of feel, so he really starts to belt it into me, his hips slapping on my ass and his balls connecting with my thighs as he does so, when he suddenly grabs my hips and draws me up to all fours, a hand on each of my shoulder and my hip and he gives me the buttfucking of a lifetime.  He's thrusting like there's no tomorrow, grunting and panting as he does, yet somehow finding a third hand to shove poppers under my nose as his balls slap and slam into mine.  Tonight he has stamina I've not seen in a long time, but it's one of those fucks where the vibe, the angle and the partner just all mix together and you just don't want it to end.  He taps my ass and asks if I'm ok, and I smile back over my shoulder and tell him not to stop.  Damn it felt good!  He resumes his drilling of me, propping up his leg and starting to kind of wriggle his hips so I'm getting a kind of circular motion inside me, but he quickly reverts to standard pounding mode.  And I am lovin' it.

Soon enough, I am flipped to my back and he begins this keening wail as he starts to cum.  As usual, he's loud and productive, and my chest and stomach wear it all.  He's laughing and panting, then reaches over and scoops the load up, using it to jerk me off, which I eventually do, spurting just a small amount over his hand.

He climbs off the bed and reaches down to take my hand "come my sexy man, let's shower", so we do.  Soap, rinse, kiss, repeat...

Later, at the door, he turns with the realisation it may be some time before we meet again, so we exchange lengthy farewell kisses before he climbs into his car and departs...


No comments:

Post a Comment