Friday, 12 June 2015

An evil plan....

Once the Engineer has left, I am at a bit of a loss as to what to do.  Summer means temps in the 40-55 range here (100-130 for my non-metric readers), so it's usually too hot to go out.  Today is at the lower end, and with a light breeze blowing it's actually quite pleasant, so I retire to my roof terrace for some naked sunbathing.  The heat and the sun on my cock gets me stirring, and I begin to hatch a plan.

The Cat guy has been in almost daily contact, asking me to pass by, as has the Syrian.  I realise that I bottom for both these guys, so shooting my load with the Engineer an hour back isn't material.  I have an event to attend tonight, which will take me past the Syrians door, and if I can squeeze in Cat guy as well, I'd have a triple header.  Not a bad effort for a Friday, and really, all I have to do is lie there.

As a sporting challenge, I'm inclined to pursue this.  I shall report back....

No comments:

Post a Comment