Thursday, 5 March 2015

Spelunking

A regional holiday means a long weekend, so I depart with the family to Beirut.  Long term readers will know I have had some fun there before , but as I am 'en famille', not much chance this time around.  Or so I thought...

We journey to one of the best known local landmarks, but family decide at the last minute that it's preferable to sit in the sun and have coffee.  Thus, I enter a large grotto alone.  It's both off season and mid-week, so I am wandering alone, and it's amazing.  It's also very warm, running at around 25c.  I come to the end of the pathway, where a set of steps go further, but a barred gate blocks the way.  I had vaguely noticed a security guard as I passed, but not paid a lot of attention.  I decided to sit on the steps and look back at what was a truly amazing view, when I notice him looking at me quite intently.  I take the chance to look at him also - mid-twenties, scruffy, not especially handsome, but broad of shoulder and slim of hip he is, in short, a lovely piece of rough trade.

I smile, he nods, then approaches me.  "Better view here" he says, unlocking the gate and gesturing for me to enter.  I do so, and we are on a small platform jutting out over the void below.  He smiles and nods again "Good?" he asks, and I smile and also nod in response.  Smiling, he turns and locks the gate behind us, returning to simultaneously place one hand on my shoulder to push me to my knees as he undoes his trousers with the other.

It was pretty standard, maybe 6-7", cut and fat, and smelt like a man should.  I swallowed it whole, as he began to buck into my mouth I rubbed his tight and hairy ass cheeks until he shot a quick and small load into my willing maw.  I wasn't allowed to finger his hole or stroke his chest, and it was all over in a matter of minutes.  As if nothing had happened, he rebuttoned, unlocked the gate and indicated I should leave, so I did.

Wife asked how it was in there, and I simply replied 'hot'...


8 comments:

  1. Fuck! I love unexpected surprises likey that. Such a stud! Rare when it happens to me. Or at least I think. Far more often, I'm out and about with my partner and I see guys eye fucking my boy instead. Ha! Well, Boy isn't totally appropriate since he's tall beefy and scruffy kinda imposing aggressive masculine looking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sounds like I'd eye fuck him too... ;)

      Delete
    2. Pease do. By all means.
      I'm hoping he can distract you enough so I can sneak around behind you and whisper "surprise" just before I poke you

      Delete
    3. A photo album. What else? Isn't that what they mean when you poke someone with facebook?

      Delete
    4. hahaha - me and my dirty mind were going down an entirely different path...

      Delete
  2. I like the exchange of words between you and Bruce.
    BlkJack

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. loool - thanks. You should read what we say in private ;)

      Delete