Friday, 20 February 2015

Too much fun...

I'm still struggling with the routine of work, and don't get online at all for a week or more.  When I do check my messages, I find over a dozen from the Syrian, begging me to pass by and telling me how me misses me.  As the guy has my number as well, I think this a bit strange (why use Scruff when you can just call?), but hey.

I tell my wife there's a football game on, and that I'm joining mates to watch it, and duly head off to his place.  For a change I have no forward obligations, and my time is my own - when I get to there I tell him this, and that we can go out, hang out, do whatever before we fuck.  He wants to stay in, so we do.

I'm lying on his divan, mindlessly watching TV as he prepares tea, and he returns laden with cakes as well, so I think we can have a chat etc., before we get down to it, but he wants to kiss.  When I arrived, he mentioned a number to me, which I didn't quite get, so I take the chance to ask him what he meant - "the number of hours since you were last here" is his reply, before continuing on to tell me how much he loves me.  Great - all I need right now is a supposed fuck buddy who has feelings for me, so I stoically continue with my tea as I plan my next move and, possibly, my literal and metaphorical exit.

Simply put, the guy is a sensational fuck so of course I stay.  Post tea, we're soon naked together, and he wants to kiss.  And kiss, and kiss.  It's good, but I'm getting a bit mechanical.  Ears?  Check.  Nipples?  Check.  When someone tells you that you are the love of their life, and you're already married, you get the drift...

Soon however, raw passion overwhelms us me and we are once again involved in a full-on sex scene, thrashing and rolling about, each of us taking turns to pleasure the other and often coinciding in our mutual fun.  It's great.  I'm flat on my back as he alternates between rimming me and sucking my cock, and I'm licking and sucking his balls as I work one, then two fingers in and out of his hole.  Again, he flips me to my back and climbs on top of me, my cock tantalizingly pushing against his wet hole as we kiss and bite one another.

He won't let me get more than the head in, then he flips me to my stomach and dives in to lick, bite and suck my ass while I lie quite still and enjoy.  Then I'm onto my back and the usual ritual of suit up, baby oil, and massage begins as he slides his chunky cock into me, pushing his hips against my butt as he holds my feet behind his head.

The guy has quite a cock (side by side, mine almost looks like the wiener to his bun), and it's painful, so I buck off and push him onto his back, climbing atop him as I grab his piece of meat and guide it to my now stretched hole.  He's delighted by this, and even more so once I have slid down his length and am resting on him, his pubes scratching my taint in a delicious manner.

I lean down to kiss him, gently moving my frame up and down, when he grabs my head and drags me in for a long kiss as he begins to bounce himself up and down on the mattress, spearing me on each upthrust with his cock.  Frankly, it's awesome, and as he draws his legs up I lean back onto his thighs and let him pound away at me from below as I reach forward and pinch his nipples.  He begins to gasp, and his movements become erratic, so I grab his hand and guide it to my cock - he knows what to do, and suddenly I've let a weeks worth shoot all over him before he pushes himself out from under me and gets his condom off just in time to spray my butt cheeks with his cum.

Laughing, I fall forward on to him, and we simply lie together panting and nuzzling each other for a while as I feel his juice run down my crack.  Finally it is time to bathe together (he has a vast shower), and he re-dresses me before I must leave.  I'm getting him close to bottoming for me, although I'm kinda bothered by his declarations of affection, so we'll have to wait and see what happens...

No comments:

Post a Comment