Friday, 20 February 2015

Back in the saddle (and not in a fun way...)

After a few months hiatus (hence the relatively high amount of recent travel), I get the call informing that my next assignment has been sanctioned and that I report in 72 hours.  Happily, I will remain in country this time, so no need to relocate (or sell my beloved Maserati).  Knowing that the early days of any new gig involve long hours and endless meetings, I check if the Syrian has returned from the mysterious 'business' in his homeland.  He has, so we make arrangements and I head to his.

I arrive, and he opens the door with a heartmelting smile, then quickly moves into host mode, offering tea, cigarettes, sweets etc.  I agree to tea, and he duly prepares, returning carrying the tray and now shirtless.  His physique is good - flat gut, nice pecs and solid arms, all covered in a light dusting of hair.  For some reason, shirtless men in jeans really turn me on, and this sight, combined with his floppy hair and epic moustache really (REALLY) gets me going.  He puts the tray on the table, then leans in to kiss me, his weight forcing me back onto the divan and we're away.  Tongues probing each other, lips, arms and fingers intertwined, he undresses me as we kiss, until I too am in my underwear.  All he wants to do is kiss and lick me, working his mouth down my body and using his teeth to release my surging cock, which he promptly swallows.  As he sucks, he drags my trunks off me, then moves in to nip and bite my butt before darting his tongue across and into my hole.  I swing him around so I can run my tongue from his taint, across his balls and up his shaft, alternately blowing and sucking to tease him as I go.  He begins to grind against me, shuddering and moaning as he does so, then he repositions so that I am the sole recipient of pleasure for the moment.  OMG it's good.  He works me hard, then swings around in order that we can resume kissing, our bodies sliding around and cocks straining and pushing against each other.   Damn it's good.  His ears and nipples are his weak spot, so I ensure each get a lot of attention, edging him closer to his orgasm before releasing him and moving on to a less sensitive spot as we continue - movie style - to passionately thrash around on the bed.

He gets me onto my back, and positions himself between my legs, smiling and murmuring to me in arabic.  Some of what he says is almost embarrassing - even accounting for the different language 'styles', I am apparently the love of his life and he aches for me constantly.  Hmmm.

He reaches across and grabs a bottle of baby oil and a condom - after suiting himself up, I am treated to a brief cock and body massage, as well as a quick finger or two to loosen me up.  He then leans in to kiss me, and as his pushes his tongue into my mouth, so too his cock enters my hole.  It's kind of an odd angle, so he's not getting a lot of length in (fine by me), but he's more interested in kissing and rubbing my body as we connect, when he reaches down and begins to jerk me off in time with his thrusts.  This, as you can imagine, doesn't take long, and as I begin to fire my load over myself he withdraws, removes his condom and uses his other hand to bring himself to shoot in time as well.  This is intense - as we gasp and squirm, his balls are slapping down on mine, and I experience one of the most incredible orgasms I've had in a very long time.

Once spent, we lie together for a time, but as always I have family commitments and must take my leave after he has bathed me.

Never got to the tea....

2 comments: