Sunday, 11 January 2015

Unexpected foursome...

I've been chatting with a guy online for a while, and we've met for the occasional coffee.  He's mid 30's, nicely built, funny and smart as well as being quite cute.  Around 5'9", he more than makes up for his lack of height with a killer smile.  He also a cop and rides a hell of a motorbike - let's call him Ducati.

Unexpectedly he messages me and asks to meet for coffee as his former partner is in town visiting.  I like the guy, so I go along, and meet them - the ex is a full on lumbersexual, replete with hipster haircut, massive beard and a chunky body.  Not really my type, but hey.  We sit and chat, when Ducati's phone goes off.  He looks down and smiles, raising his face to us saying "Jeff is joining us".  Lumbersexual breaks into a smile and rubs his hands together, which has me a little confused.  He then excuses himself for the bathroom, and Ducati leans across the table "when Jeff arrives we're going back to my place to get a party on.  You interested...???".   It dawns on me that this is a sex date, not a coffee one - I'm cool with that, so agree.

Lumber returns, and we leave - Lumber with me for directions, and Ducati to collect 'Jeff'.  We get to his place (far, far, far away), and introductions are made, although 'Jeff' is clearly displeased at my presence.  We sit about watching bad TV (Storage Wars.  Really...?), when Ducati leaves the room - he returns in his PJ's, and motions to me from the doorway to go through to the bedroom with him, which I gladly do.  We kiss for a bit, exploring one another, when he shucks off his PJ's and flops onto the bed, dragging me down with him.  We squirm and grind, eventually naked under the covers - his body is actually quite nice - defined pecs, firm butt, little to no gut, and a good fat 7".  We're having fun, when he breaks off and shouts at the others to come on in, which they do.

It seems they've already started their own little party - Lumber is naked bar a cockring around his short but incredibly fat member, and the other guy is in his underwear, rocking a stiffy through the fabric.  They come onto the bed, but are oddly territorial, staying together as Ducati and I go for it beside them.  Hands start to stray, but 'Jeff' doesn't want to know me at all.  He's kind of chunky and has bad facial hair, so I'm really not bothered in the slightest.

Lumber, however, is all over me.  Despite the local predilection for facial hair, the full-on Brooklyn style beard is a rarity, and I must say that as he sucked my cock, the sensation was outstanding as it dragged across my thighs and stomach.  He's also quite a kisser, although I can say that under the duress of sex, all that carefully curated hair falls apart and it's rather like making out with Cousin It.  Ducati is also quite a kisser, and for all I know Jeff is in another room.  We change places, me sucking Ducati as he sucks Lumber (I find this extraordinarily hot), then Lumber breaks free.

Ducati rolls me onto my back and asks if I'm "ready", to which I nod.  He quickly dons a condom, and enters me from above, my legs wrapped around his torso, slowly moving his cock into me, then quickly withdrawing and slowly re-entering.  It feels awesome, and we continue  in this way for a while, occasionally changing positions and tempo, but constantly fucking.  This is odd for me - The Engineer just bangs away at my ass, and The Syrian only gets a few thrusts in before he shoots, so to be comprehensively fucked is unusual - and highly enjoyable!

He lies back on the pillow and I straddle him.  We are kissing, biting and licking one another as he fucks me from below, when I feel it building inside me and I announce I am about to cum.  "On my chest baby" he winks, and with his cock thrust deep inside me, I unload all over him, slumping forward once I am done.

'Jeff' has wandered back in, and is sitting on the bed watching us, when Ducati smiles at him.  "Your turn" he announces, changing condoms and relubing.  Jeff just lifts his legs in the air and pants and whimpers as his ass gets pounded, when Ducati suddenly jerks and thrusts then falls forward himself, spent.  Gently withdrawing and removing the loaded condom, he sends Jeff to clean up as he rolls over and starts to kiss me again.

After we've all cleaned up, it transpires Lumbersexual has been sitting in a chair in the corner watching and wanking.  After tea and cigarettes I leave.

4 comments:

  1. You live God-knows-where in the Eastern Hemisphere and I actually live in Brooklyn and have never hooked up with one of those dudes! Sounds too chunky for me, but even though that look is extremely tired here, I never get over it. When a hot guy is like that, he's SMOKIN!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right - some of those guys are freakin' hot. But I was amazed as just how intrusive the facial hair was - a bit like kissing a mop. The guy was a cross between John Good man & Zac Galafianakis, so not so much my type...

      Sadly though Cool, your blog has now been blocked by 'the ministry', so your ongoing adventures will be a mystery to me :(

      Delete