Wednesday, 21 January 2015

Andre the giant

So a guy hits me up online, and he's interesting.  Mid 30's, 195cm & 90kgs, uncut and submissive.  I've been bottoming a fair bit lately, for a variety of reasons.  Principally, advertising oneself as a 'top' seems to imply stunt cock for hire, the pressure of which I can live without.  Anyway, he's keen to flip, so after going through the usual 'do I know you, are we professionally connected' shit, we agree to meet.  He's promised to rim me out with his pierced tongue before fucking me with his 7" tool, and also to kiss.  A lot.

He opens the door, and I'm gobsmacked - he's built like a swimmer, all the height promised, broad shoulders above a narrow waist and tight little butt, in a pair of gym shorts and a wife-beater, his also pierced nipples prominent through the tight cloth.  We stand awkwardly in front of one another, before he reaches over and shoves his tongue down my throat, and the kissing begins.  We are at it for a while, when I break free and begin to disrobe - halfway through and he pushes me down onto the couch and we continue, as I peel off his top and begin to chew and suck on his nipples, eliciting many (quite loud), moans and sighs.  He slides off his shorts, revealing a fat uncircumcised cock, but I send him to the bedroom to put some briefs on.

I follow him in, and we fall onto the bed, kissing, licking and biting one another as we grind together in our underwear.  He's a damn good kisser, the piercing in his tongue a new sensation for me, and one which I find I am enjoying as I tease it and pull at it with my lips and teeth.  We continue with this for a while, as he pours compliments into my ear (along with his tongue).  I spend quite some time working on his nipples, before I slide his briefs off, and duck down to suck his cock.  I'm surprised to encounter a massive PA lurking within his foreskin, and again, this is new to me.  I take his dripping member into my mouth, running my tongue around the head as I alternately suck and blow, but I find the ring a challenge in my mouth, so he offers to remove it.  This is quite interesting to watch, and surprisingly complicated it seems, but he finally gets it done and I resume the blowjob.  His pre-cum is sorta acrid, undertones of, I don't know - chlorine? natto?, but he's more keen to suck me, so I let him get on with that, asking him to turn so I can lick his balls as he sucks me, but he just wants to get on with the job, so I stroke his back and run my fingers through his hair as he does what he does very well.

We resume kissing, and I begin to nudge my cock against his hole, but he wont let me in until we've kissed some more, but I finally get a chance to suit up and I flip him over onto his knees.  I'd noticed a bar code tattooed on the back of his neck, but fuck me if he doesn't also have "insert here" inked on his butt as well!  At this point I'm happy to oblige, and I spit on his hole then insert a finger, wriggling it about as he pulls frantically at his cock.  I've now worked out he's a bit of a dirty pig, so I withdraw my finger and shove it into his mouth, which he loves.

As I'm leaning forward, I slide my cock into his ass, which gets him shuddering and clenching me from within, providing just the feel and friction I want to get rock hard, from which point I start to slam the guy, gradually flattening him out so I can pound him from above, my feet barely reaching his.

He's making a lot of noise, so I cover his mouth with my hand, and use this as a leverage point until I can feel my nuts start to tighten.  I whisper into his ear - "where do you want it", to which he replies "my face", so I flip him back over and rip off the condom.  As I straddle him, he starts to lick my balls, and that's all it takes - I unleash a weeks worth of cum over his face, forehead and hair, then shove my cock into his mouth so he can clean me up.  As he sucks, he's jerking himself off and squirming on the bed, and I'm a little curious that he's yet to shoot, when he mumbles through his mouthful 'may I cum now sir...?'.  I assent, and he lets loose a satisfying load over his stomach, filling his navel and leaving a nice little trail down to his pubes.

I grab a shower, dress and go to leave.  The guy grabs the condoms and makes to hand them over, but I tell him to 'keep them for the next guy'.  He's crestfallen - 'aren't you coming back sir...?'.  I slap his rump, tell him for sure, and leave.  And y'know - even though he didn't fuck me, I think I will!


1 comment: