Saturday, 13 December 2014

The city of light....

So I get to spend a week or two in Paris, alone.  Amongst other things,  I have a list of bathhouses to check out, and away I go.

The first is not very touristic, but very old (in a good Victorian-era sort of way), and as soon as I walk in, a good looking chinese guy (go figure) accosts me and asks if he "assist me at all".  He's quite tall, very nicely built and so I figure why not.  I tell him it's my first visit and I'd like to explore.

Now, I'm not usually into Asian guys (Arabs and Turks more my thing), but after my hook-up with the skater, and a trip to HK earlier this year, they're kind of turning me on.  Broad shoulders, tight little butts and all of that.  Anyway, I tell him I want to shower, so he takes my hand and leads me to the place.  I drop my towel and soap up, checking out the much (much!) older crowd around me, as the Chinese guy watches me, then comes in with the towel to dry me off.  I tell him I'd rather go to the sauna, as its basically much easier to get dry.  It's half-full, beefy older men with decent cocks, and totally naked.  That's fine, but I head for the steam instead.

It's a suckfest in there, so I sit to watch, my attentive new friend right beside me.  He leans in to kiss, fondling my dick through the towel as he does so, so I stand and tell him to come with me.

We go up a floor or two, and there are some rooms to which I am lead.  He gets me horizontal, then we start to make out in earnest, towels thrown aside, our dicks and bodies sliding together.  He turns me over, and begins to try and enter me, but I tell him to stop.  If  I'm going to take it up the backside, I want him in a condom, and I want the door open.  He's happy to oblige on both counts, and we soon have a small crowd gathered around us as I lie face down with him pounding away at me.  I can feel various hands running over my body, but no one comes close enough to shove their cock in my mouth, so he flips me over and signals a good looking rugby type to come nearer.  This is like a shotgun going off, and suddenly the room clears, leaving just my friend and I alone.  I find this odd, but I have no idea of local etiquette, so now on my back, with my legs thrown over his shoulders, he continues to pound me.  Happily the guy isn't that big, so I can accommodate him no problem, but we break for a 69 anyway.  He has amazingly smooth skin, and other than a tight little bush around his cock, he's hairless, so I bite, lick & suck at various parts of his body for all it's worth.

Putting me on all fours, he's seriously pounding at me, our balls slapping together until he shudders, groans and withdraws, but not quick enough to get the condom off and spray his load (dammit).  I've yet to shoot, when the guy slaps my rump and exits.

I search for the rugby guy, and find him back in the steamroom, but sitting in the lap of a monstrous muscle bear, at which point I realise I'm not his type, so I shower, dress and depart.  More to explore, so hopefully some more updates soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment