Wednesday, 30 July 2014

Just. Not. Into. It.

A quick trip to Istanbul, and a return to my favourite bathhouse.

It's quiet - a gentle older bear wandering about stroking himself, a tall fit bearded guy, a very loud Aussie ginger and a few others.  Now the thing to remember about Turkish guys is that either they are fairly loud screaming queens or brooding guys who like sex with other men.  Today we have the latter.  I take a seat in one of the rooms, and wait to see what happens. 

The bearded guy wanders in, and arranges himself in such a fashion that he's fully exposed, with his pestemal flicked over his hips.  Handsome, great physique and a nice cock.  He starts to work his cock, but I'm just not into it.

I move to another room, and lie flat on the hot stone.  The older guy comes in, and stares at me as he idly rubs his cock, but I'm just not into it.  I stir slightly, exposing my flaccid dick, hoping he'll get the message.  He does.

A new guy comes through - tall, very fit, very bald, and a bulging cloth.  Hmmm.  Maybe.  But he turns and leaves to continue his tour of the rooms.

I decide to return to the first room, and see if bearded guy is still about - he is, and he's giving tall, bald and fit a blowjob, eagerly working his hands up and down the guys back and buttocks as he sucks him off.  I am simultaneously acknowledged and ignored, so decide to stay and watch for a bit.  It's good, but I'm just not into it.

I move to yet another room, but remain standing, stretching in the heat.  The older guy comes in and sits at my feet, touching my thigh, with his mouth just inches from my cock.  But I'm just not into it and move away.

Now I'm kinda pissed that I'm not into anything, and decide to see how the blowjob is going.  Another guy has joined, and now tall and fit as well as the beard are getting a blowjob from the new guy, who's young and kind of cute.  I take a seat and decide to watch the show.  The new guy has a hand on each of the others asses, and is taking turns on their cocks.  This is good, but.  I'm just not into it.

Tall & fit moves the blower to his feet, and lifts one of his legs onto the bench.  He's got a good sized dick, maybe 7", and he starts to try and fuck the guy.  Both are keen, and as the younger guy blows the beard he's trying to get tall and fits cock into his ass.  But it's not happening - I toss over a bar of soap to help ease matters, but they revert to the suckfest as if I'm not there.  This does it for me, so I up and depart, annoyed and frustrated at both the lack of action, and my lack of interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment