Sunday, 22 June 2014

Can a threesome be disappointing….?

Get hit by a guy online, who’s overly keen to meet.    Ultimately, he sends a pretty damn good set of cock, body & face pics, but I’m not sure, so I revert to my usual “public meet” despite his protests.  10 minutes before, he messages and tells me there’s “a problem”, and the location we were to meet for sex (assuming the coffee went well), is unavailable.  I’m already practically at the coffee place, so tell him I’m going there anyway if he wants to join.  And he does.  Exactly as his pics – good looking, mid-thirties, fit tight body and an encouraging bulge in his pants.  We sit and chat for a bit, but his phone keeps going off.  This is annoying, but he slides me his ID with an apologetic shrug of the shoulders as he talks.  The guy’s a plainclothes cop, but he’s not there to bust me, just meet me for all the reasons he claimed.  Let’s call him “Undercover”.

Eventually we part company, with vague promises to ‘be in touch’, but I’m not convinced anything will come of it.  The very next day he’s back down the line, with a place and another guy who’s interested.  I have plans, so must decline.  He reverts, bringing the time forward an hour, so I'm in!  I get there, and a good looking Filipino opens the door – tall, muscular and manly, he’s pretty good stuff, and the cop is in the background smiling.  They want to sit and talk, but I have the other obligation and am short on time.

We move to the bedroom – Undercover and I strip off to our underwear, but the Filipino remains clothed for some reason.  Who cares.  Undercover looks even better near naked, great chest and biceps, his trunks bulging, and he comes over and lies beside me, taking me into his arms as we kiss and stroke one anothers bodies.  He’s an excellent kisser, working his lips, tongue and teeth as he fondles and strokes my cock and balls through my shorts.  The Filipino is paying attention to our feet, kissing and massaging my toes (and presumably Undercovers as well), occasionally running his mouth up and down my legs and kissing my cock through the shorts before we finally remove our underwear.  Undercover is rocking a fat and cut 8” that’s like a steel pipe.  I’ve never felt a cock so hard, and I push the other guy out of the way so I can suck it.  It’s awesome, and as I bob up and down on this rigid piece of meat, Undercover begins to work his fingers around my hole, tentatively pushing them in and out as I suck on his cock.  He pulls me back towards his face, and as we resume kissing the Filipino starts to give us alternate blowjobs, but his technique is poor – rather than take the cock in his mouth, he prefers to run his lips up and down the length, which isn’t working for me.  I grab my cock and try to push it into his mouth, but he quickly turns his attention to the rock hard member of Undercover, who’s content to lie back and enjoy.


Attempts to kiss Undercover as we lie together are met with some reciprocity but also some indifference - he’s now fully fired up and just wants to fuck.  Reaching for the condoms, he drags the now-naked Filipino onto his lap.  The guy can’t take much, and starts squirming and yelping, until Undercover finally pulls away and repositions to doggy style, leaving me lying there.  Holding the guy by the back of the neck with one hand, and resting the other on his hips, he then drives himself into the guy, ignoring his whimpering and protests, until he’s balls deep and the guy goes quiet.  Rising to my knees, I take the chance to push my own cock into his mouth, and we now have ourselves a spit roast, the guy gagging on my meat as Undercover begins to steadily fuck him from behind.  With my dick finally in the guys mouth, I lean forward so Undercover and I can kiss as this guy rocks back and forth, providing us with alternating pleasure.  All too soon Undercover pauses, shudders and announces he’s done, pulling out of the guys ass with a fully loaded condom.  I flop back onto the bed as he heads for the shower, and the guy comes over to suck me some more, but I want to fuck him as well.  I tell him to suit me up and he does so, climbing into my lap and lowering himself slowly onto my pole, grinding away as he grimaces and winces.  Undercover is a fair bit bigger than me, so the guys pretty loose, and I’m not getting a lot of ‘feel’.  I tell him to give up and jerk me off, and he’s happy to oblige.  By the time I’ve shot my load and cleaned up, Undercover is dressed and wants to leave.  Without getting a chance to exchange numbers with the Filipino, I too dress and we leave together, with vague promises of meeting again “soon”.  But the whole thing was just…, I don’t know - dull?

2 comments:

  1. The chemistry between three can be hard to work out right. Sounds like you and the cop could have been on the same page and level, but... Also sucks that Undercover is one of those guys that loses interest quick after he cums. I like to get myself back in the mood...

    ReplyDelete
  2. in fairness to the guy, he was pretty clear about 'blow n go', but yeah....

    ReplyDelete