Thursday, 13 March 2014

Accessory issues



In a somewhat unexpected turn of events, the Engineer presented me with a cock ring.  “So your front side can look as hot as your backside” he said.  It’s a leather strap with a tiny clip.  Bloody hell it’s hard to get on, and a little uncomfortable - it chafes a bit, but cinches just enough to be pleasurable.  Not quite enough however to stop sliding over my testicles, often leaving me with one ball slipped out.  I can’t see much difference once I am wearing pants, but in just trunks or a speedo I am visibly rocking things.

I’m now inclined to try the ‘enhancing’ underwear (a.k.a. the ‘wonderjock’), offered by some brands, but hear of similar chafing/slippage issues.  Anyone out there given these a shot?

In other news, nothing.  It’s been a bit of a drought since The Falcon and I last caught up.  Oddly, both he and the Egyptian have professed their fondness for me as I am ‘so romantic’.  This would be the last adjective I would use to describe myself (grumpy being the first), so to hear it not once but twice was a surprise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment