Wednesday, 19 February 2014

Pounded



The Engineer calls, and informs his wife has traveled, so can I pass by?  I can, and I do, straight from the office.  It’s been some time since we last caught up, and he’s continued his gym regime.  Now rocking even bigger shoulders and an even slimmer waist, he looks amazing, but I barely get a chance to register this before he sweeps me into his arms for a lingering kiss and embrace.  However, as I run my hands over his body, I learn all I need to know.

We’re quickly naked, and on the bed.  As previously, we simply lie in one another’s arms and kiss.  And kiss.  And kiss.  He begins to work my nipples as we do, and I move my mouth to his neck and ears, and from here we get more active, licking, biting and sucking each other.  I push him onto his back, and work my way down his throat to his own nipples, trail, navel and cock, using my tongue along the way.  I slowly flick my tongue around on the underside of his meat, getting it wet with saliva then blowing cool air over it.  He starts to squirm and moan, so I continue, and then, taking a breath, I position my mouth over his cock and slide it into my mouth, right down to the base.  He’s gasping by now, so I continue to suck, feeling the cock pushing at the back of my throat, but enjoying every moment of this.  Breaking free, I lick his ball sack, then slowly take each nut into my mouth, feeling the weight on my tongue, before releasing them and resuming the blowjob.

I work my way back up his body, kissing, biting and sucking, until we are face-to-face, his cock pressing against my hole.  He grins at me, then reaches out for his poppers.  Having taken a hit, he then lubes himself and slowly works his cock into me.  I take a hit myself, then slowly lower right onto him, feeling the width, the heat and the length simultaneously.  He's used way too much lotion, and we're sliding around like greased pigs, but it’s fucking awesome.  I start to slide up and down his pole, but the feeling and the poppers all combine to bring me close to orgasm.  I tell him this, and he cries “No’’, and withdraws from my ass.

We resume kissing and grinding, then he murmurs ‘give me your back’, which means he wants to fuck.  Positioned on my side, The Engineer wraps his arms around me and presses his cock into me from behind, pausing for a moment before he starts to fuck me.  And fuck me he does.  He is pistoning away, kissing the back of my neck, bucking his hips against my rump, and begging me to ‘push down’, before he moves me to my stomach and raises my ass into the air.  Again he enters me, pauses, and begins to fuck like there is no tomorrow.  Now the guy is a decent size, and thick, so this kinda hurts.  After a few minutes of having my face ground into the pillow, I tell him enough, and we break free.  Panting, he decides he wants a shower, and leads me to the bathroom.  Some fairly mundane bathroom activities follow, then we return, dripping (and cold!) to the bedroom.  “Let us jerk off together” he says, using the somewhat charming mix of formal and slang english that marks his speech.  We fall onto the bed, to resume our kissing and biting, and we are both quickly hard again.  Taking my cock into his mouth, he gives me an all-too-brief blowjob, then begins to vigorously work my cock and balls before I shoot my load.  Up onto his knees, he begins to work himself, head thrown back, chest out and stomach drawn, when he suddenly regains focus and smiles at me.  I tell him I want to wear his load, which seems to be what he wants to hear.  Shifting slightly, and beginning his familiar keening noise, he shoots multiple ropes of cum over me, the pillow and the bedhead.  What never ceases to amaze me is his volume.  It just keeps coming – just when you think he must be done, another spray comes out, then another again.  Once more I am drenched, and he falls forward on to me, laughing his head off and panting.

We return to the bathroom and clean ourselves up.  I have a dinner to attend, so quickly depart.  After the meal I am smoking in the garden, distracted by recollections of my encounter with The Engineer.  Embarrassingly, an acquaintance notices the bulge in my pants (they do that here...), and makes a ribald comment regarding the attractive woman standing nearby.  If only the guy knew…

5 comments:

  1. Very very hot post. I love it when guys have specific requests about my cum-- when a guy asks to wear it I think I'm most turned on of all. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My partner always comments on a guys bulge. I almost never notice... I'm more of a face (and ass) guy... But it still makes me wonder how he gets away with the gawking. Or maybe I'm just jealous I can't be that discreet...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't just gawk here, they touch as well! At a party recently, one guy was wearing skin tight jeans with what appeared to be a courgette shoved down them. A mate of his patted it with the back of his hand and said "y'habibi - it pays to advertise", at which they both fell about laughing and high-fiving each other. Both guys utterly, utterly hetero...

      Delete