Sunday, 15 December 2013

Threesome fun (part the second)



After sprawling back, the friend sits up and draws me in for a lengthy kiss.  From here, he slowly guides my head to his throbbing cock, pushing it into my mouth as he lays back to enjoy.  Problem is the damn thing is so big I can barely manage it, so I work my mouth and lips around the head and top section of his shaft.  The skin folds created by his weight loss are particularly concentrated around his upper thighs and groin, and I’m struggling to actually locate his balls (I know.  Gross.  But he was clean at least…), so I return to the member itself, repositioning my body for better access.  Unintentionally, I am also now better positioned for the Falcon, who comes in from behind and begins to feed his cock into my hole.  After the bigger guy, this feels good, and Falcon knows what he’s doing, so I’m happy to snort and snuffle over the friends cock while I take it in the rear, gently at first, then with increasing tempo.  Falcon has one hand on my shoulder, and the other on my hip, thrusting and bucking at me like there’s no tomorrow.  He lifts my head from the friends cock and slides me horizontally on top of the guy, then himself lies atop me, giving me a full-on old fashioned fucking, sliding his chest up and down my back in time with his thrusts as I bury my face in the friends shoulders.  Falcon has the smoothest and softest skin imaginable (it actually feels awesome), and I’m enjoying it all tremendously, but I’m not certain about the friend, who now has two squirming men on top of him, fucking away as if he's not there.

Falcon pulls out, and the friend draws further me up his body so I am now straddling him, and, lifting my hips, slides me down onto his pole as we kiss.  My head is drawn away, and Falcon is on his knees, cock bobbing in my face, waiting.  It’s seems I am happy to be their bitch after all – I eagerly lean over and consume him, all the time riding up and down on the friends massive cock.  After a time the friend pushes me aside and onto my back, and comes around on his knees.  Positioning himself between my legs, he draws them around his waist and begins to enter me again, as Falcon flops back on a pillow beside me.  Given the size and the angle, I’m not enjoying, so I clench my hole and squeeze the guy out, rolling onto my stomach so he can continue.  However, he’d rather lean back on his haunches and start jerking off, so Falcon takes the chance to pounce on me again, lancing my hole in one smooth thrust, then holding himself balls-deep inside me, our hips glued together.  He then starts fucking me hard from behind, holding my head and kissing the back of my neck, and he’s going strong, but then suddenly withdraws.  Removing his condom, he’s now using the excess lube for a dry fuck, when he shudders and stops, and I feel his load flood all over my ball sack from behind.  He lies for a moment, kisses my neck and ears, then leaps off for a shower.  The friend is still jerking off, but tells me he needs bareback to cum.  I refuse, so he shrugs and goes in to wash himself over the bidet, talking animatedly to the Falcon who is now toweling off.  My purpose having been served, it seems I am now redundant to the scenario.  Neither the friend or I have shot a load, but the occasion is clearly over.

Soon enough, the friend throws me a towel and offers me the bathroom.  After a brief shower, I exit to find them both dressed, smoking and talking in Arabic.  I join, and the friend tells me my body is ‘perfect’ and how much he enjoyed.  Let me assure you, dear reader, that my body is far from perfect, and I know he’s full of shit, but hey.  He continues, telling me of prior exploits and how he’s managed to double-dick sometimes, and that I should try this.  I decline – my hole is aching from just one cock, and I can’t imagine what two must feel like.  He then tells me the bottom was ‘screaming’ at the time, but called the next day asking for more.  Hmmm.  The guy actually turns out to be a bit of a cunt, slyly telling Falcon he’s “put on weight”, and “your cock is good, but nothing compared to mine”, then turning his nose up at my car, saying “nice, but it is not the V12”.  Ho hum - it’s late, I’m tired, I’m sore, and rather than listen to this dickwad, I want to leave.

Finally, it is time to go.  The Falcon walks purposefully across the room and sweeps me into his arms, actually lifting me off the floor to hug and kiss me before we exit together.  The friend is a touch more formal, and we depart.  In the car, the Falcon is all concerned about his body (am I too fat…?), his dick size (should I have surgery…?), and is, perhaps unsurprisingly, eager for us to meet again “without others”.  He is also keen to know "who was better", and I assure Falcon the other guy was good, but that he was great.  It’s a remarkable amount of insecurity for a well-built, well-hung, smart and handsome guy, but I’m no shrink.

I drop Falcon off and return to my home, where I jerk off in the shower recalling my time with these two men.  It took 2 days before my ass stopped reminding me of my pounding, and I spend most of that time half-hard and smiling...

2 comments:

  1. We all have our doubts no matter how good the scene plays out. And that was epic. Hot as hell!

    ReplyDelete