Thursday, 12 December 2013

Threesome fun (part 1)



I’m secretly disappointed things didn’t pan out with The Falcon.  A threesome would have been fun, so I am pleasantly surprised when he comes through a day or so later offering apologies for his earlier outburst.  We agree to meet late that evening for coffee, and surprise, surprise, his “friend” messages him while we are there.  After some discussion between us, I decide I’m game, so he messages the guy back and we’re on the road.

We arrive at a large house in a distant suburb.  The usual sprinkling of fancy SUV’s outside, and standing next to one is a tall thin local guy, replete in dishdash.  Behold the friend.  So we enter, and sit for the usual local hospitality ritual – tea, water and cigarettes in a living room that would have done Saddam proud.  After this, The Falcon turns and smiles at me, and his friend stands and says “Shall we?”, leading the way upstairs to an equally garish bedroom with the largest bed I have ever seen.  For the next few minutes, we are surprisingly business like - it’s rather like being in a gym changeroom as we strip and talk, the Falcon revealing a nicely formed body which is surprisingly hairless.  He’s muscular without being muscled - it’s very nice.  The friend not so much - he tells he has lost close to 200lb in past 2 years, and the sagging skin on his torso certainly confirms this.  But he has a massive cock, easily 8” in its resting state.  The Falcon is wearing quite cute and old-fashioned bloomer style drawers under his jeans and, leaving these on, he leaps onto the bed, staring at me with his crooked smile.  I decide to join, retaining my own trunks for the moment, in order to grab some initial one-on-one action with this gorgeous man before it all begins.  Falcon hasn't bathed, and has that fantastic man sweat smell, just shy of BO.  The friend is now naked and he climbs onto the bed with his appendage swinging between his legs and growing.  The Falcon & I are kissing wildly, and grinding against one another, each frantically pulling at the others underwear, biting nipples and sucking flesh, while the friend tries to get in on the action, pulling my face away for a lengthy kiss.  The Falcon is not quite rocking the 22cm he had boasted, but it’s long, hard, thick and smooth, so nothing to complain about!  Having read similar blogs about these situations, it’s clear we’re at a slight mis-match.  The friend and the Falcon are both tops and clearly not interested in each other, and I’m not so keen on the friend, but unspoken rules dictate more-or-less equal time.  So, I am simultaneously the focus of attention and a hard working drone, which (to be honest) was kinda fun.  To be lavished with kisses and whatnot, and at the same time have my various orifices poked and prodded by a pair of good-sized cocks, whilst offering pleasure back to each is working for me, and my own cock is rock hard and aching.

Moving down to suck The Falcon, alternating between deep-throating him and licking and sucking on his balls, I feel the cold sting of lube on my hole, and a finger working its way in.  After some preliminary loosening, my legs are drawn further apart and the friend positions himself behind me, pressing his now huge cock against my hole and beginning to push it in.  Fuck it hurts.  I let him continue until he’s fully in, then he begins to fuck me, asking "if I've ever had one this big before".  His thrusts are forcing my head up and down on the Falcons cock until I gag slightly.  Then I am lifted by the armpits, cock still wedged in my ass, and layed facedown atop the Falcon.  As I am being further pounded, I take the opportunity to kiss and embrace the Falcon again and again, our cocks and bodies grinding, until I can take no more and beg the guy to withdraw.  We each lie together in a tangle, taking a brief pause.  As must this tale....

No comments:

Post a Comment