Monday, 14 January 2013

Engineering experiments



August 2012.  As I am home alone, the Engineer visits a few times a week for the next month, and we take turns at topping and submission.  Having tried a number of different positions (and laughing hysterically about it when it inevitably went wrong), he surprises me one night by breaking off in the middle of a most satisfying blow job to position himself on all fours.  “I want you to fuck me” he says, and I don’t require a lot of encouragement.  Sadly, after the blowjob I’m already pretty close, and it doesn’t take long before I’m grasping his shoulders and emptying my load all over his back and backside.  The Engineer is devastated - too soon, he cries, too soon...and moves onto shooting his own load.  Time and time again, I am amazed at how loud he is when he comes, and the sheer volume of his load.  After a while I decide it's rather fun and decide to let him spray it wherever he wants, which he does...

No comments:

Post a Comment