Thursday, 20 December 2012

Same shit, different place



October 2010.  Once again, a new country (contract work can really suck), and this one couldn’t be further from ‘sin city’.  Same general area, but philosophically a very long way away.

Social media proves to be my salvation.  I hook up with a guy, and we agree to meet in my temporary apartment.  Once he arrives, I check him out more thoroughly.  He’s very tall, very sturdy and has a very cute smile.  Let’s call him ‘the Jordanian’.  We hit the bed, and start to fool around – he’s a big lad, with a dick to match.  This guy loves to suck cock, and gives me a mindblowing blowjob.  I mean really, really good.  Outstanding.  World class.  Before I cum, I pull out of his mouth and fuck him for a bit.  He wants to ride me, so he’s bouncing up and down, effectively doing squats on my pole.  Then he gets back to what he enjoys.  It didn’t take me very long, and I shot a most satisfying load all over myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment