Thursday, 20 December 2012

Cop that…



June 2010.  Again, I’m at the usual place, enjoying a quiet drink and some weather before it gets too hot.  The cop rocks up and asks if I remember him.  I do, and we talk.  He buys me a few beers, and tells me he has wanted to fool around with me for a long time.  I shrug and ask why not now, so we head off.

He’s got a nice place, but we aren’t there to discuss the décor.  After a lengthy shower, in which we soaped and kissed one another, he’s straight onto his knees.  He’s not very tall, but has a really firm, wiry body with a 7” cut dick.  After a too brief blowjob, he turns me and starts to rim me.  He’s doing an outstanding job, working his tongue like a pro, and I fall forward onto the bed.  He climbs up and joins me, and we stroke one another for a time.  He goes back to rimming me, almost to the point where I cum, when he stops using his tongue and starts with his dick.  Having gently slid it in, he then starts to increase his rhythm and pound quite hard, hanging onto my shoulders and pulling himself as far into me as he can.  Feels pretty good…

After time on my stomach, and then on my back, I’m ready to cum.  I tell the cop to do whatever he wants, so he rips off the condom and shoves his dick into my mouth in a 69.  Although he’s not sucking my dick, he’s rimming me again.  The combination of that and the pressure on my nuts as he got past them to my hole was intense, and I shot a megaload.  As I cum, I can feel him start to tremble, and the suction on me got a lot harder.  Suddenly he pulls out of my mouth and starts to grind his nuts against my face.  I give them a solid licking and sucking, but all too soon he shoots his own load all over my chest and stomach, mingling with my own cum.  Back into the shower, and depart....

No comments:

Post a Comment